Are you tired of the cold weather and longing for the sun and sand? This season, turn up the heat with the latest in resort wear fashion trends inspired by tropical paradise! Weather you’re looking for bright and bold prints, or airy and light fabrics, this summer you’ll have the perfect clothes to take you away from the worries of work and into an island getaway.
1. Escape to a Tropical Paradise with Resort Wear
Escape to a tropical paradise this summer with our resort wear collection! Imagine soaking up the sun and lounging poolside with a light, breezy outfit. Dresses in bright, sunny yellows and oranges and light, airy fabrics are perfect for summer days in paradise. And when the sun sets, switch to an outfit that looks perfect for a night out, like a white, billowy top and a pair of fashionable, brightly-colored shorts.
Whether you’re a jet-setter or a staycationer, you can feel beachy with ease. Flaunt florals and prints that evoke beachy vibes and feel relaxed and laid-back with a casual blouse and some stylish sandals.
If you’re looking for a vacation wardrobe that won’t break the bank, browse our resort wear selection with great prices and options that are perfect for stylish getaways. Look cute and chic with neutral tones and pastels, and add some flavor with an array of colors. Here’s some of the looks we have in store for you:
- Airy, floral dresses.
- Matching two-piece outfits
- Striped jumpsuits.
- Vintage-inspired skirts and tops.
We have the perfect resort wear pieces to make your summer vacation an unforgettable one!
2. Uncovering the Latest Resort Wear Trends for 2020
Grab Your Sunglasses: Sun-Ready Cutouts and Playful Patterns on the Rise
Summer may feel a bit different this year, but that doesn’t mean you have to miss out on the new fashion trends. Explore the latest resort wear styles for 2020 to hit the beach or your own backyard in chic style.
- White clothing with bold pops of color such as oranges, limes, blues, and pinks is a great look for any summer party.
- Geometric-inspired patterns are being incorporated into fabrics from swimsuits to sundresses, creating a tribal, yet modern look.
- Crop tops and the ever-trendy cold shoulder look will make any ensemble feel beach-ready.
- Cutouts never go out of style; this season look for symmetric shapes in abstract forms or sunburst shapes to turn heads.
- Add a kimono wrap for an effortless look to transition from day to night.
Bright & lovely accessories, like headbands and necklaces, are all the rage and a great way to make a statement. Don’t forget to add a breathable, lightweight fabric hat for a relaxed and timeless feel. Put it all together for an ensemble that is ready for the sun and will keep you looking and feeling cool.
Classic stripes, laidback stripes, or ruffle skirts can elevate your outfit while still keeping it timeless and comfortable. Choose pastels or jewel tones for a cheerful look, or go for bold prints for a splash of color. And don’t forget the heels – choose comfortable and flattering espadrilles to finish your look.
Hit the beach in the latest trends and take in the sun in effortless style this summer season.
3. Making a Style Statement in Your Favorite Resort Wear Looks
Nothing can match the feeling of attending an exotic beach resort, toying with your chic beachwear, and of course, making an eye-catching style statement. Whether you’re an avid fashionista or a vogue first-timer, here are some fool-proof tips that can help you up-level your resort wear game:
- Pick the Right Pieces: Collect your style staples such as cover-ups, skirts, jumpsuits, and dresses that are comfortable, styled silk and spandex infused. Think of pieces that will make an OOTD-worthy snap!
- Invest in Quality Accessories: Invest in some stylish and exclusive pieces such as beaded jute bags, boho chic necklaces, hat and sunglasses, and scarfs. Pay attention to the quality and fabric of your accessories, as they will add the perfect finishing touch to your look.
- Keep it Colorful: Add a cheerful splash of colors to your ensemble, picking sun-kissed hues like coral, bright yellows, blush pinks, turquoise, and shades of aquamarine. Don’t forget to add some beautiful embroidery to the mix as well.
- Bare Feet Neccessary: Let loose and opt for footwear that allow you to make an effortless style statement. To get that flawless beach-ready look, choose flats, such as sandals, embroidered mules, matching embroidered slippers, or simply no shoes!
To make your beach resort look stand out, try mixing and matching two or three pieces and then complete it with perfectly styled accessories. Take a chance and be creative with your way of styling your resort wear look, whether it’s a shimmering jumpsuit with a pair of fashion-forward heels or a beautiful sheer dress with a matching pair fo flats. With this, you can ace your resort look, taking it from casual to chic!
4. Summer Up Your Look with Resort Wear Accessories
Winter and summer often present distinctly different wardrobes, and to really finish off your outfit, resort wear accessories can make all the difference. Resort wear takes the laid back and breezy style of summer to the next level by adding updates and on-trend pieces. From statement jewelry to striking sunnies, gingham bags to tasseled headbands, here’s how the following pieces can have you looking fresh this summer:
- Statement jewelry: Big and bold pieces can add instant impact and dress up any look without overpowering it. Look for pieces with multiple vibrant colors, and boho-style detailing.
- Bold sunglasses: They don’t need to be over-the-top to make a statement. Rose gold frames, a muted hue, or over-sized lenses are are all eye-catching additions to an outfit.
- Gingham bags: They’re a huge statement this season, and are the perfect accessory for any summer wardrobe. Classic gingham check would work with almost anything, but for brighter style try out popping colors and beaded adornment.
- Tasseled headbands: When runway and street style merge, tasseled headbands become the perfect summer accessory. Look for structured fabrics in bold colors to add a touch of whimsy to any look.
All of these accessories can easily be paired with breezy sundresses, light blouses and strappy sandals to achieve a look that screams “summertime chic.” Take the look up a notch by adding a floppy hat, bangles or perhaps even a statement belt. Resort wear accessories offer the perfect way to add some summer flair to your outfit.
5. Ready, Set, Relax! Celebrate in Resort Wear Style
When it comes to chill time, resort wear is top of the fashion list. Find your relaxed look with five key pieces to create your own style.
- A standout jumpsuit: Express your fashion sense with an effortless one-piece to match your mood. Fresh, comfortable and perfect for hopping from brunch to the beach.
- A breezy kimono: Layer an embellished or print kimono onto your basic black jumpsuit or white tank top. Throw on its beautiful sheer drapes for added flare.
- City-ready shorts: From the office to the bar, these shorts can keep you looking cool and collected. Just add a slouchy tank and a statement jacket – and you’ll be city-inspired chic.
- Stylish sneakers: Keep it casual with slip-ons or choose the season’s latest trainer; either way you’ll walk with style and confidence.
- Just for fun: Let your hair down and lose the rigid headbands. Instead, choose a funky cap that’ll sharpen up the whole ensemble.
Put all the pieces together and build your dream look. You can transform from day to night in resort wear, going from beach fun to evening parties. With these five key pieces, you can be the centre of attention – always looking and feeling confident. So, ready, set, relax!
Having said that, there is no better way to enjoy the tropics than to arrive in style! Make sure you have the perfect vacation wardrobe, so that you can make the most of your tropical paradise getaway. Don’t forget your accessorizing – a bold necklace, a nice pair of earrings, or a fun beach hat will ensure you get the right amount of attention for your perfect sunny getaway. Take the fashion trend of resort wear and make sure you take your holiday wardrobe to the next level, so that you’re always dressed for success!