To make the effortless chic look famous celebrities have strut across airports, it takes months of dedication and practice. But for those of us who’d rather not spend our lives in a runway show, we can learn a thing or two about how to be stylishly comfortable while traveling. Here’s an ode to always-on-the-go celebrities and their effortless chic airport style.
1. Make Travel Chic and Comfortable: Captivating Celebrity Airport Style
When it comes to travel style, celebrities know how to look chic with minimal effort. Here are some of the chicest celebrity airport style looks ever:
- Gigi Hadid: Gigi Hadid knows how to keep her airport look comfortable with a white v-neck t-shirt and blue jeans. She pairs this look with a classic leather satchel and sunnies for an effortless airport look.
- Kendall Jenner: Kendall Jenner always looks airport-ready with her no-fuss military-style outfit. An olive green parka layered over a black t-shirt and cropped jeans makes for an easy yet cool airport ensemble.
- Kylie Jenner: When it comes to comfortable and chic travel style, Kylie Jenner nails it. She opts for a sheer choker top and white ankle-length pants for a comfortable yet stylish airport look.
When travelling, comfort undeniably matters. So strike a balance between fashion and comfort with an outfit that you can (literally) move in. Swap the jeans for leggings, and keep warm in a cozy cardigan or oversized coat. And of course, complete the look with chic accessories like a tote bag or fashionable sunglasses.
It’s easy to create your own effortlessly-cool celebrity airport style look.
2. The Key to Effortless Chic: Celebrity Airport Outfit Ideas
Let’s face it, celebrity airport outfits usually hit the nail on the head when it comes to effortless chic. We all can agree that these outfits effortlessly suggest both comfort and style in one go – and that’s exactly what we’re all after when dealing with long and tiring flights. Since a comfortable and stylish outfit may often seem like a mission impossible, here are some of the best celebrity airport looks to inspire you and ease your journey:
- Dakota Johnson’s classic yet oh-so-cozy combination of oversized cream turtleneck, jeans and ankle boots is an ideal choice for a day time flight.
- Olivia Palermo’s sophisticated plaid blazer with a red scarf – elegant and warm – goes perfectly with black jeans and white boots, just as a modern spin on spring inspired look.
- Gigi Hadid’s on-trend joggers and oversized sweatshirt combo will keep you comfortable while going for a casual athletic look.
- Rihanna’s vivid look of a colorful maxi dress will keep you cool and comfortable during a summer flight.
You can keep the rest of the accessories for your celebrity airport looks as simple as possible. Scarlet red lipstick, ankle boots, trendy bag and classy sunglasses will help you cut the time in the morning and look picture perfect on board.
On that note, we are ready to take off for a never ending chic journey!
3. Packing Tips for a Celebrity Airport Look
Travelling with style is a must when you’re a celebrity! Follow our tips for a fashionable airport look and stay ahead of the fashion game while you jet around the globe.
- Choose comfortable fabrics: Don’t let a clingy fabric dash your travel plans in the middle of your journey. Stick to light fabrics such as cotton or linen so you can move and breathe freely.
- Pack a versatile travel wardrobe: Roll or fold basics such as well-fitting t-shirts that you could mix and match with several different accessories. Choose items you’d easily be able to layer on the plane and that you could recycle for multiple looks, depending on destination.
- Dress for luxury: Add a touch of opulence to your travel wardrobe with a luxe blazer. Look for textures, silhouettes, and colours that make you feel and look elevated – without compromising on your comfort.
- Store in style: Pack valuables and fragile items such as sunglasses and jewelry in sleek, hard-cased carry-ons. That way, you can keep track of them and ensure their delicate nature doesn’t get ruined on the way.
Keep in mind that a good airport look should include key pieces that will keep you looking your best during the hectic airport rush- extra points if the outfit is still camera-ready. Above all pieces, ensure that you have all your important documents and an ID in hand to be able to pass the security check smoothly.
4. Fashion Secrets from the World of Fame: How to Look Stylish on the Go
Most of us look up to celebrities in fashion. We fancy having that string of perfect outfits every day, whether for a date, to hang out with friends or to work. With their round-the-clock paparazzi-filled lives, these celebrities always manage to look stylish. Here’s how you can take inspiration from their style and care-free look when on-the-go.
Pack Wisely: Way before starting your fashionable journey, the key is to plan and pack wisely. It’s better to plan for each day of the week on weekends and have ready-to-go bags collection in your wardrobe or the dressing room. You don’t want a wardrobe malfunction at an important event, right? So, make sure to have a few emergency items, such as a lint roller, pointed flats, bobbins, plasters and a pair of sunglasses. Every celebrity carries a mini bag, so make sure to add that to your wardrobe.
Style Tricks for Transitions: Celebrities turn from day-to-night looks instantly and even if you’re not hopping from an event to a party, you might want a look that allows a proper transition for the day. Switching from a formal to casual attire in no-time can be daunting, try keeping some of these tricks in mind to help you transition from day-to-night:
- Mix basic and stylish pieces to keep it classic and professional.
- Try adding statement pieces for drama.
- Layer with accessories like beautiful locks, jewelry and bags.
- Substitute shoes for an easy transition.
Great Looks at a Steal: Celebrities have access to designer wardrobes, but that doesn’t mean you too can’t get celebrity-style looks. If you know where to look, the right accessories and clothing items can help you nailing the same looks for much lesser price. You can get high-end styles at much-discounted prices. Choose the right look by mixing and matching all the looks from your wardrobe.
5. Step In and Step Out: Show Off your Best Airport Style
Nowadays, the airport experience has become more adventurous. People are no longer just heading out for business or pleasure – they are also thinking about fashion. Here are some tips to help you step in and step out of the airport looking your best, be it for a business trip or a casual vacation.
- Comfort Above Everything Else: Whether you are erring on the side of casual or formal, it is important to pick outfits that you can move freely in, items you can sit in comfortably on long flights, and pieces that are easy to layer. For a truly timeless and comfortable style, you can’t go wrong with a classic white tee, blue jeans, and a pair of sneakers.
- The Layering Game: Put together two or three thin layers so that you can adjust as the temperature of the plane changes. This is not only a great fashion hack, but also an eco-friendly one. Think light knits, cashmere, silk, voile and, of course, denim.
- Accessorize: Accessories are the easiest way to take your airport style to an entirely different level. Hats, sunglasses, statement jewelry, and scarves are all go-to accessories for making travel style feel polished and sophisticated.
- Layer Up: For a different but fashionable approach to airport style, layer items you wouldn’t usually layer together, such as a cropped denim jacket paired with a pastel cardigan. Put together a few interesting items that will catch the eye and make an airport statement.
Whether you choose classic staples or craft a more creative look, the airport is a great opportunity to express yourself through fashion. So make sure you stay comfortable sans compromising on the style front!
From effortless denim combos to power suits, celebrity airport style is all about keeping it chic and comfortable. Whether you’re catching a quick flight or headed off to your next far-flung destination, use these celebrity airport looks as your style guide and take off in stylish and effortless comfort.